(Controlled Temperature Solution)
Nanotherapeutics devices maintain the optimal healing temperature giving the patient constant cool therapy that reduces pain, swelling, and promotes faster healing.
Keeps temperature constant at 15 C for more than 45 minutes.
a new standard of therapeutic healing
**Rana M, et. aL, 3D evaluation of postoperative swelling using two different cooling methods following ortognathic surgery, Journal of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, 40: 690-696, 2011
- Advanced preprogrammed nanoparticle technology that comprises Nanotherapeutics Controlled Temperature Solutions (CTS).
- Comfortable, easy-to-wear, portable, and provides pain relief through cooling.
- Maintenance of an optimal healing temperature of 15 degrees C for more than 45 minutes to promotes faster healing from surgical procedures or musculoskeletal injuries.
- SAFE – does not cause over cooling that can lead to tissue damage and frostbite like ice/gels
- Provides therapeutic pain relief in an optimal healing environment
- Anatomically design for convenience with no mess
- Promotes ambulation and mobility while you recover
- Effectively reduces swelling